5 Key Questions to Ask When Evaluating
Location data is critical for businesses, but not all data is created equal. That is why it is important to evaluate and select the right data for your needs. Here are five questions you need to ask when evaluating location data:
- How much data is available?
- How is the location data collected?
- How is the location data processed?
- How does the supplier make from the data easier to work with?
- How does the company protect consumer privacy?
At Gravy, we care about our customers’ privacy and work hard to make sure that our data platform remains fully transparent while meeting all industry and legal standards. Download our free white paper today to learn the importance of selecting the right location intelligence provider.