– Update to Platform 2.o completed.
– New GravyRegistration and GravySDK interface
– Replaced SDK push notification management with server-based webhooks API.
– Realtime Location Processing (Optional)
– Bug Fixes for location tracking and reporting
– RTLP (Realtime Location Processing) added;
– Bug fixes;
– Google Play Services 8 support; Simplification of the registration process to start using the SDK. Deprecated override option during registration. Bug fixes.
– Improved processing algorithm for archive data. Test Mode integration for developer sampling of data.
– Bug fixes.
– Bug fixes for location processing.
– Platform 2.0 SDK brings batch and archive location processing. Introduced COPPA support for location transmisison.
– Improved time, distance, speed calculation to better support battery life.
– Update to prevent and discourage multiple device registrations.
– Update deprecated location library use to now use GoogleApiClient
– Improved battery usage and more precise location detection.
– Update to support better access to user data.
– Bug fixes.
– Added method to register new users when providing an identifier
-Updating locations calls to respond and process new location data in calls
GOLD SDK allows you to easily add location tracking and notification capabilities to your app, and increasing your ability to get analytical online-to-offline data.