– Update to Platform 2.0 completed.
– New GravyRegistration and GravySDK interface.
– Replaced SDK push notification management with server-based webhooks API.
– Realtime Location Processing (Optional)
– Bug fix: setLoggingEnabled added to disable logs during app publish
– Simplification of the registration process to start using the SDK.
– Deprecated override option during registration.
– Improved integration of platform 2.0.
– New Test Mode for debugging purposes that will let developer send location logs on demand to the server.
– Data verification features to request up to a hundred location logs sent to the server from the currently registered device.
– New functionality added to reset all data from the SDK and start anew.
– Location Accuracy bug fix
– Enhanced Device Recognition
– iOS 9 Bug fixes
– Platform 2.0 (Aurum) integration.
– iOS 9 Support
– Support for batch location processing.
– Coppa Support for enabling and disabling location services and location reporting on demand.
– Bug fixes.