[Jeff White is the co-founder and CEO of Gravy Analytics which is the leading provider of real-world location intelligence for marketers. The company has raised over $20 million from investors such as Gannett, Spring Lake Equity Partners, and Loeb Global Ventures. Prior to this, he co-founded Blue Canopy (acquired by Jacobs) and GovWin (acquired Deltek).
In this episode you will learn:
- The importance of strengthening your handle on finance
- What scares Jeff most about entrepreneurs as an investor
- The science behind asking for help
- What to do when your bootstrapped company can’t afford to pay everyone
- The double-edged sword of entrepreneurial focus
- How to know when your startup is a success