These are the 25 Most Popular Irish Bars for Your St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations According to Gravy Analytics
March 13, 2018
Leesburg, Va., March 13, 2018 — St. Patrick’s Day is almost here and Gravy Analytics has identified the top 25 Irish bars and restaurants across the nation, according to location data that measures daily attendance numbers – with some surprising results.
Brands planning campaigns focused on historically Irish cities like Boston or New York City may need to rethink their audiences. Data from Gravy Analytics shows Atlanta, GA actually boasts the most popular Irish bar in America: Fado Irish Pub.
The study also revealed that Irish pubs in the South are among the nation’s most popular: Florida claimed five of the top 10 spots on this year’s list. In America’s old-school Irish cities, New York City and Boston, both Fraunces Tavern and Ned Devine’s made the top 10, respectively.
Here are the top 25 most popular Irish bars and restaurants in the U.S. to grab a pint on St. Patrick’s Day:
- Fado Irish Pub (Atlanta, GA)
- John Martin’s Irish Pub & Restaurant (Coral Gables, FL)
- Kelly’s Westport Inn (Kansas City, MO)
- Ned Devine’s (Boston, MA)
- Fado Irish Pub (Miami, FL)
- McGuire’s Irish Pub (Pensacola, FL)
- Kirwan’s On The Wharf (Washington, D.C.)
- Raglan Road Irish Pub (Orlando, FL)
- Irish Kevin’s (Key West, FL)
- Fraunces Tavern (New York, NY)
- Kitty O’Shea’s (Chicago, IL)
- The Dubliner Restaurant (Washington, D.C.)
- Murphy’s Grand Irish Pub (Alexandria, VA)
- Irish Oak (Chicago, IL)
- Blackwells (New York, NY)
- Flannery’s Pub (Cleveland, OH)
- The James Joyce Irish Pub and Restaurant (Baltimore, MD)
- Dublin Square (La Crosse, WI)
- The Klub 45 Room at Connolly’s Times Square (New York, NY)
- Blarney Stone (Seattle, WA)
- Black Rose (Boston, MA)
- McSwiggan’s (Hoboken, NJ)
- Nine Fine Irishmen (Las Vegas, NV)
- Fitzgerald’s Irish Pub (Charlotte, NC)
- Irish 31 Pub House (Tampa, FL)
To identify the list of the top irish bars, Gravy Analytics analyzed the highest average daily consumer attendance at each venue across the U.S. between July 2017 and January 2018.
About Gravy Analytics
Gravy Analytics is the leading provider of real-world location intelligence for marketers. Our patented AdmitOne™ engine verifies mobile consumer attendances at millions of places, points-of-interest and local events, providing unprecedented insight into consumer activities and interests. Advertisers rely on Gravy Audiences to power precision-targeted mobile advertising campaigns. Brands trust Gravy Insights to provide unmatched customer and competitive intelligence. Gravy Analytics processes billions of location signals each day from its nationwide base of opted-in, anonymous mobile devices for unparalleled reach. For more information, visit www.gravyanalytics.com.